This guide covers the prerequisites you need to start building extensions.
Before you can create your first extension, make sure you have the following prerequisites.
- You have Raycast 1.26.0 or higher installed.
Opening the "Store" command in Raycast
You need to be signed in to use the following extension development commands.
- Store: Search and install all published extensions
- Create Extension: Create new extensions from templates
- Import Extension: Import extensions from source code
- Manage Extensions: List and edit your published extensions