This guide covers the prerequisites you need to start building extensions.
Before you can create your first extension, make sure you have the following prerequisites.
- You have Raycast 1.26.0 or higher installed.
- You are familiar with React and TypeScript. Don't worry, you don't need to be an expert. If you need some help with the basics, check out TypeScript's Handbook and React's Getting Started guide.
Opening the "Store" command in Raycast
You need to be signed in to use the following extension development commands.
- Store: Search and install all published extensions
- Create Extension: Create new extensions from templates
- Import Extension: Import extensions from source code
- Manage Extensions: List and edit your published extensions