Start building your perfect tools with the Raycast API.
The Raycast Platform consists of two parts:
- API: This allows developers to build rich extensions with React, Node.js, and TypeScript. The docs explain how to use the API to build top-notch experiences.
Here are a few points that make our ecosystem special:
- Powerful and familiar tooling: Extensions are built with TypeScript, React, and Node. Leverage npm's ecosystem to quickly build what you imagine.
- No-brainer to build UI: You concentrate on the logic, we push the pixels. Use our built-in UI components to be consistent with all our extensions.
- Collaborate with our community: Build your extension, share it with our community, and get inspired by others.
- Developer experience front and foremost: A strongly typed API, hot-reloading, and modern tooling that makes it a blast to work with.
- Easy to start, flexible to scale: Start with a simple script, add a static UI or use React to go wild. Anything goes.
A quick overview about where to find what in our docs:
Now, let's build 💪